Reviews, Write Review
Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS) launched its own constituent MBBS program in August 2001. The school has infrastructure and physical facilities at two locations: Basic sciences building at a hilltop at Chaukot, Panauti Municipality-1 and the main teaching hospital is situated at Dhulikhel. Both locations are in close access to the Kathmandu University Complex. Basic Sciences department has 7 various departments with required number of laboratories, lecture halls (including PBL class rooms), audio visual facilities (media tech), and library with 24 hour internet facility.
GPO 11008, Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu University School Of Medical Sciences(KUSMS) provides scholarship in different levels through Ministry of Education and other support at KUSMS and its affiliated colleges.
* KUSMS - Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
* MCOMS - Manipal College of Medical Sciences
* COMS - College of Medical Sciences
* NGMC - Nepalgunj Medical Sciences
* KMC - Kathmandu Medical College
* NMC - Nepal Medical College
* KDC - Kantipur Dental College
* NOMC - Nobel Medical College
* LMC - Lumbini Medical College