- Fee: NPR 1048135
MS Anatomy is a three years Post Graduate (PG) program of Kathmandu University. Graduates of the program will have developed expertise and experience in human gross anatomy, neuroanatomy, embryology, histology, pathology and laboratory medicine and will be able to apply these skills in a variety of educational and healthcare settings.
The rigorous program allows students to demonstrate their full academic ability for future graduate programs or medical school. The anatomy program promotes the broad intellectual focus required of future graduate students in the anatomical sciences or other health-care professions by providing courses that integrate modern teaching methods with extensive student participation that are designed to improve skills which are critical to their future professional development.
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council.
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates.
- One year experience (Except for MDGP and MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences excluded).
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|