- Fee: NPR 731,500
Structure of the entrance examination for M.Sc Anatomy in BPKIHS:
- Part - I Contents: For all M. Sc. ProgramsInformation Sciences, Essentials of Biostatistics and Basic Research Methodology, Applied Sciences, General Knowledge and English.
- Part - II ContentsFor M. Sc. in Anatomy/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Physiology Applied Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Physiology (Approx. equal proportion from each of these disciplines).
- BPT/ BMIT/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS or equivalent degree with registration in respective professional councils.
- The candidate should score a minimum of 50% marks (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with multiple-choice questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D)
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application : 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break
|7||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||20|
Successful completion of the course will give a solid grounding in anatomy, allowing graduates to work as an anatomical teacher, an anatomical technician, or, with further research experience, a well-qualified academic in the anatomical field.