Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee:NPR 731,500
Structure of the entrance examination for M.Sc Anatomy in BPKIHS:
The Entrance Examination will be of 3 hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 single best responses multiple choice questions carrying 200 marks covering the subjects as given below. The question paper will have two parts; Part I having a weight of approximately 40% & Part II having a weight of approximately 60%. A master merit list of all candidates who appeared in the entrance examination and scored at least 40% marks (cut-off mark) will be drawn.
- Part - I Contents: For all M. Sc. ProgramsInformation Sciences, Essentials of Biostatistics and Basic Research Methodology, Applied Sciences, General Knowledge and English.
- Part - II ContentsFor M. Sc. in Anatomy/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Physiology Applied Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Physiology (Approx. equal proportion from each of these disciplines).
- BPT/ BMIT/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS or equivalent degree with registration in respective professional councils.
- The candidate should score a minimum of 50% marks (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with multiple-choice questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D)
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application : 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break
|7||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||20|
Successful completion of the course will give a solid grounding in anatomy, allowing graduates to work as an anatomical teacher, an anatomical technician, or, with further research experience, a well-qualified academic in the anatomical field.