- Fee:NPR 1,085,870
MD Physiology is a three years Post Graduate (PG) program of Kathmandu University.
Fee Structure of 2014 Batch for MD Physiology
1. University fee: NRs. 95,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
2. First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 3,24,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
3. Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 3,24,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
4. Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 2,60,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
5. Total Fee: NRs. 10,03,000/-
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council.
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates.
- One year experience (Except for MDGP and MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences excluded).
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|