Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee: NPR 731,500
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Physiology in BPKIHS
Any candidate who has passed MBBS, BDS, Bachelors in Ayurvedic (and Modern) Medicine and Surgery (BAMMS/BAMS), Bachelors in Naturopathy and Yogic sciences (BNYS), B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. in Human Biology or Human Physiology, B.Sc. Veterinary Sciences, B.Sc. Biology, B.Sc. Zoology, Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. Sc. MLT), Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT), B.Sc. Microbiology, Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from recognized College/ Institution by BPKIHS, after I.Sc./10+2 in Science and minimum 3 years of bachelors degree (and registered concerned council, if applicable) having age less than 35 years is eligible to apply.
Generally, new admission for M.Sc Human Physiology in BPKIHS is opened in the month of June and entrance exam is conducted on July/August every year.
Structure of the entrance examination:
The Entrance Examination will be of 3 hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 single best responses multiple choice questions carrying 200 marks covering the subjects as given below. The question paper will have two parts; Part I having a weight of approximately 40% & Part II having a weight of approximately 60%. A master merit list of all candidates who appeared in the entrance examination and scored at least 40% marks (cut-off mark) will be drawn.
- Part - I Contents: For all M. Sc. ProgramsInformation Sciences, Essentials of Biostatistics and Basic Research Methodology, Applied Sciences, General Knowledge and English.
- Part - II ContentsFor M. Sc. in Anatomy/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Physiology Applied Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Physiology (Approx. equal proportion from each of these disciplines).
- BPT/ BMIT/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS or equivalent degree with registration in respective professional councils.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by the Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|7||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||20|