- Fee:NPR 731,500
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physiology is a two-year, Post Graduate program at Kathmandu University. In 2022, Medical Education Commission (MEC) did not allocate any seats for MSc in Physiology program at Kathmandu University.
Fee Structure of 2014 Batch for Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physiology
1. University fee: NRs. 2,12,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
2. First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 1,97,500/- (to University at the time of admission)
3. Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 1,97,500/- (by the beginning of second year)
4. Total Fee: NRs. 6,07,000 /-
- BPT/ BMIT/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS or equivalent degree with registration in respective professional councils.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by the Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|7||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||20|
Selection will be done on the basis of interview