- Fee: NPR 731500
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physiology is a two year, Post Graduate program of Kathmandu University.
Fee Structure of 2014 Batch for Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physiology
1. University fee: NRs. 2,12,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
2. First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 1,97,500/- (to University at the time of admission)
3. Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 1,97,500/- (by the beginning of second year)
4. Total Fee: NRs. 6,07,000 /-
- BPT/ BMIT/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS or equivalent degree with registration in respective professional councils.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by the Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|7||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||20|
Selection will be done on the basis of interview