- Fee: NPR 2500000
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), affiliated to Kathmandu University offers Doctor of Medicine (DM) Cardiology program. The course is of three years and will be as per norms of the Kathmandu University (KU) and Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
Fee Structure 2014
- University fee: NRs. 3,60,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
- First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 7,50,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
- Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 7,50,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
- Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,40,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
Total Fee: NRs. 25,00,000/-
Hostel Fee : NRs. 3,500 per month (Only residential)
- Candidates must be Nepalese citizens who are registered with the Nepal Medical Council.
- Candidates should have obtained qualification upto MD from a recognized university.