Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee: NPR 2,299,000
MD Internal Medicine Kathmandu University is a three years academic programs.
Fee Structure of 2014 Batch for MD Internal Medicine
1. University fee: NRs. 1,31,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
2. First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 8,59,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
3. Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,50,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
4. Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,10,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
5. Total Fee: NRs. 22,50,000/-
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates
- One year experience (Except for MDGP and MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences excluded)
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list
- Single best response type with Multiple choice questions with four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall:Understanding: Application–30:50:20
- • Duration – (3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break- to be allowed only after an hour)
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|
The selection of the candidates will b done on the basis of entrance examination and interview ( As per KU Norms and Standards).