Medicine and Health Care
MS Ophthalmology is a three year post graduate program run by Kathmandu University.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination and interview ( As per KU Norms and Standards).
Fee Structure of 2014 Batch for MS Ophthalmology
1. University fee: NRs. 1,31,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
2. First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 8,59,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
3. Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,50,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
4. Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,10,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
5. Total Fee: NRs. 22,50,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for MS Ophthalmology Kathmandu University