The establishment of Tri-Chandra College built the base for higher education in the country. Following the foundation laid by Tri-Chandra, colleges were established within and outside the Kathmandu Valley. With these developments, people had access to higher education in Nepal and marked the beginning of the expansion of higher education in Nepal.
Other Salient Features of Tri-Chandra Campus are:
- Quality Education in affordable fees;
- Well equipped labs;
- Resourceful library with ample amount of books;
- Highly qualified faculty members.
For B.A programs:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 'D+' Grade in all subjects from a recognized board.
For B.Sc Programs:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 'C' Grade in all subjects from a recognized board;
- Students must pass the entrance exam conducted by the University.
For PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology Program:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
For MSc. and MA programs:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University;
- Candidates must have passed the entrance examination conducted by the University.
The Campus offers scholarships for needy and deserving students.
- Kirtipur, Kirtipur