Why to Join Nepal Mega College?
At Nepal Mega College, students have the opportunity to learn and shape their own future. The college provides students the right support and direction to their golden future.
- Attendance and Academic ProgressTo obtain good results, students must attend classes regularly and do their assignments with utmost sincerity. Nepal Mega College is very serious in matter of academic activities.
- Teaching MethodologyA combination of lectures, group discussions, and problem solving exercises, guest lectures, practical works and field works will be used as approaches to learning. Classrooms, along with seminar halls are well equipped and well furnished for the implementation of these practices.
The College Conducts unit tests, two terminal examinations and then pre-board before their final Exams. Progress reports of the students are dispensed in presence of parents or responsible guardian.
Those students who are unable to meet the academic standard are placed on academic probation. They will be provided with extra intensive classes before their entry into the final Exam.
Nepal Mega College gives equal importance to the student counseling in order to motivate them toward their long term goal and inspire them to study.
To develop the multi dimensional personality of students, there are many literary programs, quiz contests, art competition, Science Exhibition etc.
Personality Development Programs(PDP)
These programs aim at motivating individuals to exhibit their potential by conducting social and cultural programs, performances, seminar and mock interviews on general and technical topics. These programs prepare students to face interview confidently.
Medical and Engineering Entrance Preparation Classes
Conducts Entrance Preparation Classes for genuine students. This programs helps them get success in the competitive exams.
Accounting and Banking Training Courses
With Advent of numerous banks and financial institutions in the country, the banking sector is offering ample opportunities of employment. The college's accounting and banking training courses are designed to address the need of those who seek banking/accounting as their future career.
Science Excursions and Industrial Visits
The College organizes science Excursions and field trips to support their study. The students of Management stream are taken to different business organizations to study about the organization structure, business strategies, latest technology, operating systems etc.
Exchange program with International University
The college has short and long term faculty exchange, undergraduate and graduate students exchange program , collaborative research and discovery and other mutually agreed educational and research programs with University of Central Missouri, USA.
Sports activities are essential for both physical and mental development of a person. The college has a provision for sports club that manages infrastructures and environment for a number of sports like basketball, tennis, football, cricket, etc.
- The candidate must be plus two passed (NEB) or equivalent in at least second division.
- The candidate must pass the entrance test conducted by the college. The questions in the test are related to verbal ability, writing skill and general knowledge.
- The entrance follows an interview where the aptitude of the student is given the highest priority. Result is published on the basis of entrance test, interview and +2 percentage.
- TU entrance is mandatory for the enrollment.
- The office of the dean is responsible to undertake entrance exam to test the basic ability of the student to pursue the MBS program.
- Students are enrolled strictly on the basis of merit.
- National Examinations Board (NEB)
- Tribhuvan University
- Established 2001 A.D.
- private Institution
- 01-5705488 | 01-5706450
- Best B-School of Nepal (BBS)
- Anamnagar, Kathmandu