Every year, National Examination Board provides 3 per cent scholarship to hardworking and meritorious students from community schools to study in institutional schools of their choice
Function of National Examination Board
- Granting approval for + 2 schools.
- Developing and revising curricula and textbook materials.
- Conducting examinations and publishing results.
- Awarding certificates to Higher Secondary graduates.
- Supervising and monitoring Higher Secondary School programs.
- Implementing plans and programs for improving Higher Secondary Education.
- Recruiting technical, professional and administrative staff.
- Designing and implementing training programs for +2 school teachers and other staff.
- Conducting seminars and workshops.
- Undertaking research activities, which focus on various issues in this field.
- Keeping liaison with various national and international institutions.
- Established 1989 A.D.
- 01-6630848, 01-6631394
- [email protected]