Faculty of Management, Office of the Dean, Tribhuvan University announces Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for re-admission in the following subjects:
|CMAT Application Starts
||Mangsir 06, 2079 (November 22, 2022)
|CMAT Application Deadline
||Mangsir 20, 2079 (December 06, 2022)
Mangsir 24, 2079 (December 10, 2022)
Click here to view the CMAT model questions.
Click here to view the exam centers.
You can prepare CMAT online for FREE from edusanjal. Click here to enroll today.
- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more
- A minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline.
- Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grades 11 and 12 at the time of admission.
- The Details of Admission procedures, criteria, and selection process is available at FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org
- The link of Online Application (CMAT) form is available at the FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np or www.tudoms.org
- Online CMAT Application form is to be submitted in any campus offering respective programs by paying Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand only).
- Contact the respective campuses/colleges or visit the FoM website for further information.
- The concerned campus/colleges should submit/forward the details of the applicants in the prescribed format by 11:00 AM, Mangsir 21, 2079 (December 07, 2022)
Find more about CMAT here