Faculty of Management, Office of the Dean, Tribhuvan University announces Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission in the following subjects:
View the CMAT Exam Centers here.
View the CMAT Exam Results here.
Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more
A minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline.
Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grades 11 and 12 at the time of admission.
First time Notice publication date: Mangsir 18, 2078
- CMAT Application Form Submission: December 05 2021 to January 14, 2021 (Mangsir 19 to Poush 30, 2078)
- Date of Admission Test (to all programs): January 22, 2022 (Magh 8, 2078) - Saturday 8 AM
- Test Center and other details: To be notified by the FoM to the respective campuses submitting CMAT form or Visit FoM website.
- The Details of Admission procedures, criteria, and selection process is available at FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org
- The link of Online Application (CMAT) form is available at the FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np or www.tudoms.org
- Online CMAT Application form is to be submitted in any campus offering respective programs by paying Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand only).
- Contact the respective campuses/colleges or visit the FoM website for further information.
- The concerned campus/colleges should submit/forward the details of the applicants in the prescribed format by 11:00 AM, 4th January 2022 (Poush 30, 2078).
Find more about CMAT here