Madan Bhandari Memorial College, a non-profit making community institution, was established in 2001 to impart quality education at affordable fees.The college offers a wide range of academic courses in XI, XII, BA, BBS, BBM, BCA, BScCSIT, and Master’s Degree courses in Journalism, Sociology and English.
Since its inception, the college has achieved remarkable successes in terms of quality education and infrastructural development. It has received generous help from many individuals and institutions for the enhancement of quality education and the development of infrastructural facilities. It is managed by a dedicated team of educationists, academics, and social workers.
Excellence in Leadership for Transformation
As one of the best colleges in Kathmandu, Madan Bhandari Memorial College is committed to quality education. “Excellence in Leadership for Transformation” is vision statement of college which implying the commitment to produce excellent workforce that capable not only to compete in the job market but to lead wherever they intend to work. High quality teaching learning environment is a must for this to materialize. The transformation is a catchword implying positive material and intellectual changes for the betterment of humanity; the leadership is an all-inclusive term referring to the inspiring quality in a person to lead the human civilization ahead the excellence implies the cultivation of good qualities in high degrees.
The mission of the college is to impart quality education at affordable cost and to establish the college as one of the excellent academic institutions of the country producing competent human resources.
- Student-Centered – All activities are focused on the betterment of its students whether they are current or previous ones.
- Excellence – Committed to outstanding services, academic programs and teaching.
- Innovation - Anticipates and responds to emerging trends to meet the evolving needs of local, national and global communities.
- Respect - Upholds the highest ethical and moral standards, and affirm and protect the rights, dignity, and integrity of each member of its diverse community.
- Inclusion - Cultivates a working and learning environment where diversity is recognized as essential to its success.
- Sustainability - Preserves its collective future by embracing the social, ecological, and economic impact of its decisions and pedagogical activities.
- Contribute to enhancing the educational standards of the country.
- Facilitate students to be more competitive for better opportunities.
- Provide scientific, practical, and research-oriented quality education.
- Encourage students to acquire knowledge.
- Utilize the available resources to teach moral values to students.
- Encourage students to set up their career goals.
- Develop infrastructure to facilitate the academic programs.
- Enhance students' physical, mental and intellectual potentials.
- Enhance the access of marginalized communities to higher education.