Madan Bhandari Memorial College, Located in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, announces admission for the following programs:
Why Madan Bhandari Memorial College?
- Strong focus on practical skills
- Personal attention and counseling
- Well equipped laboratories
- A resourceful library for different genres and disciplines
- Financial assistance to the needy and deserving students
- Affordable tuition fees and Peaceful academic environment
- Regular workshops and seminars on relevant issues coupled with frequent national and international educational tours
- Internet, Multimedia and Research Facilities
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.SC. CSIT PROGRAM:
- Should have secured a minimum of second division in their +2 or equivalent OR should have secured at least C in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12 by taking Physics and Mathematics of 100 marks.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BA,BBS, B.Ed and BCA PROGRAMs:
- Students should have secured at least D+ in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12 or equivalent.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BBM PROGRAM:
- Minimum grade 'C' (1.8 overall CGPA) in all the subjects Class of 11 and 12 or minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have passed the CMAT entrance examination.
For Further Details Contact to:
Madan Bhandari Memorial College
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu