Nepal Mega College, located in Babarmahal Kathmandu and affiliated with Tribhuvan University announces admissions for BA/BSW, BBS and MBS programs (limited seats) for the academic year 2017.
Following are the guidelines for the ongoing admissions:
- The candidate must be plus two passed ( NEB) or equivalent in at least second division.
- The candidate must pass the entrance test conducted by the college. The questions in the test are related to verbal ability, writing skill and general knowledge.
- The entrance follows an interview where the aptitude of the student is given the highest priority. Result is published on the basis of entrance test, interview and +2 percentage.
- Students must have passed MBS Admission Test (MBS-AT) 2017.
- Students are enrolled strictly on the basis of merit.