Nepal Mega College, located in Babarmahal, Kathmandu, and affiliated with Tribhuvan University announces pre-registration open for
Nepal Mega College is a leading academic institution of higher learning founded by senior professors, excellent faculty members, and a passionate group of educationists with an aim of imparting value-based education to the youth. Team Mega is committed to the objective of the earnest pursuit of academic excellence.
BBM Application Process
Students interested in applying to this program must pass the CMAT exams conducted by TU.
BCA Application Process
Students interested in applying to BCA must pass the Entrance Examination conducted by TU.
- Minimum Grade 'D+' in all the subjects of 11 and 12 and 1.8 CGPA or a minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have passed the CMAT entrance exam conducted by Tribhuvan University.
For BBS and BA/BSW
- Students who have scored a minimum D+ in each subject of 10+2 are eligible to study BBS and BA/BSW.
- PCL or + 2 passed with a minimum of 40% marks or 2 CGPA (not less than D+ in a single subject).
- The candidate must pass the entrance test conducted by the college. The questions in the test are related to verbal ability, writing skills, and general knowledge.
- The entrance follows an interview where the aptitude of the student is given the highest priority. The result is published on the basis of entrance test, interview, and +2 percentage.