Nepal Mega College, located in Babarmahal, Kathmandu and affiliated with Tribhuvan University announces admissions for BBM, BCA, BA/BSW, and BBS programs for the academic year 2018.
Nepal Mega College, situated at Babarmahal, Kathmandu, is a leading academic institution of higher learning founded by senior professors, excellent faculty members, and the passionate group of educationists with an aim of imparting value based education to the aspiring youth. Team Mega is committed to the objective of the earnest pursuit of academic excellence.
- Minimum Grade 'C' in all the subjects of 11 and 12 and 1.8 CGPA or minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
For BBS and BA/BSW
- Students who have scored a minimum D+ in each subject of 10+2 are eligible to study BBS and BA/BSW.
- PCL or + 2 passed with minimum 40% marks or 2 CGPA (not less than D+ in single Subject).
- The candidate must pass the entrance test conducted by the college. The questions in the test are related to verbal ability, writing skill and general knowledge.
- The entrance follows an interview where the aptitude of the student is given the highest priority. Result is published on the basis of entrance test, interview, and +2 percentage.
- Exchange program with University of Central Missouri, USA.
- Different business organizations to study about the organization structure, business strategies, latest technology, operating systems etc.
- Accounting and Banking Training Courses
- Ample amount of Extra-curricular and Co-curricular Activities