Thames International College, located at Old Baneshwor Kathmandu announces admission open in following programs of Tribhuvan University.
- Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Information Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BA)
- Bachelor in Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor in Rural Development (BRD)
- Bachelor in Sociology (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
At Thames students can gain broad knowledge as well as in-depth study in the specific area of interest. Students will always be encouraged to question, challenge, critically reflect, discuss and comment on the concepts and structures which frame the current practices.
Eligibility for BIM, BBM and BBA programs:
- Students must have secured a minimum C grade in each subject of 10+2 with overall 1.8 CGPA.
- Students must have passed CMAT entrance exam.
Eligibility for other programs:
- Students must have scored a minimum D+ in each subject of 10+2.
- Students must secure a pass mark in the entrance examination conducted by the College/University.
- You can get the application form from the front desk of the college.
- Submit the completed application form to the Office of Admissions along with application fee of Rs. 1000.00 and required documents mentioned in the form.
- After submitting the application form, book a date for the Thames Aptitude Test (TAT) and the group discussion. TAT is conducted every week throughout the admission season.
There are no set deadlines for application, the Office of Admission may refuse to accept the application, if the seats for the program you intend to enroll are already filled.
For further Information:
Thames International College,
Old Baneswar, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4465660, 4499324
E-mail: [email protected]