Thames International College, located at Old Baneshwor Kathmandu announces pre-registration in the following programs of Tribhuvan University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Information Management
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA in Social Work
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Arts
- BA in Rural Development
- BA in Sociology
- BA in Psychology
At Thames, students can gain broad knowledge as well as in-depth study in the specific area of interest. Students will always be encouraged to question, challenge, critically reflect, discuss and comment on the concepts and structures which frame the current practices.
- Students must have scored a minimum D+ in each subject of 10+2.
- Students must clear the entrance examination conducted by the College/University.
- You can get the application form from the front desk of the college.
- Submit the completed application form to the Office of Admissions along with an application fee of Rs. 1000.00 and required documents mentioned in the form.
- After submitting the application form, book a date for the Thames Aptitude Test (TAT) and the group discussion. TAT is conducted every week throughout the admission season.
There are no set deadlines for application, the Office of Admission may refuse to accept the application, if the seats for the program you intend to enroll are already filled.
Thames International College
Old Baneswar, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4465660, 4499324