Nepal College of Travel and Tourism Management, (NCTTM) is the premier tourism educational institution of Nepal which was established in the year 1995. NCTTM is affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU) which is the state university of Nepal.
Since its establishment NCTTM has been conducting the bachelor degree program in travel and tourism under the Faculty of Management of Tribhuvan University.
Its primary aim has been towards developing executive and managerial level human resource personnel for the tourism sector, both in the qualitative and quantitative terms. It has contributed in a tremendous way towards building up a global career of the younger generation of Nepalese and students coming from neighboring countries in the rapidly emerging global travel and tourism sector.
NCTTM is the pioneer institution in the field of tourism management studies of this Himalayan kingdom that has tremendous potential of tourism growth and offering different tourism products for the potential traveler. We have shouldered a big responsibility towards providing qualitative, affordable, value driven, efficient, and market driven education to our students.
To contribute to the comprehensive and sustainable development of tourism in the region by developing competitive human resources, creating and applying knowledge and establishing ties with the social and productive sectors.
- To be the premier institution in travel and tourism education in South Asia.
- To offer a world-class travel and tourism education system that provides therelated industry with qualitative, competent, and professional graduates.
- Prepare the students for professional management employment in travel and tourism and other management disciplines.
- Build career prospects of the new generation in the rapidly emerging travel and tourism industry.
- Create an awareness of the importance of tourism for the overall development of the country.
- Become the centre of excellence for tourism research.
- Produce work-ready graduates.