Recipient of TU Vice Chancellor Gold Medal
MNC is the only private management college to receive the prestigious Tribhuvan University Vice Chancellor Gold Medal and set a historical milestone of overall Bachelor Level topper among all TU Faculties including Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Education etc.
Ms. Ankeeta Shrestha (BBA Batch, 2062-66) has scored CGPA 3.98/4 and has bagged three more Gold Medals from Govt. of Nepal.
24 Times TU Board TU Board Topper College
Nineteen students of MNC have scored the highest GPA in TU Board Examination in the BBA program and set a milestone of 24 times Board Toppers among all TU BBA Colleges.
Salient Features of MNC
Since 2003 AD, Modern Nepal College (MNC) has been offering various academic & non-credit activities to produce better results of the BBA students and converting them into a “work ready graduate” after the end of four academic years.
The non credit programs & activities impart not only practical knowledge but also provide a dynamic forum to explore an ample of recreation opportunities outside of Kathmandu Valley. All the academic and non credit activities are mentored and backstopped by the team of experienced faculties, professional trainers and management personnel.
Following are some of the students friendly free of cost key non credit and other useful activities for BBA 2078 Group:
Free Non Credit Program for BBA 2078 Group Students
- Share Markets Training (lecture Series)
- Case Analysis (Competition)
- Business Simulation (Computer Based Training)
- BUsiness Plan Development (Report Writing)
- SPSS Training for Data Analysis
- Derivatives Market Training (Lecture Series)
- Soft Skills Training
- MNC leadersjip Development Program
- Project Report Writing
Free Activities for BBA 2078 Group Students
- Orientation Program
- Field Visit/Industrial Tour
- Excursion/Study Tour**
- Sociology Tour
- Annual Sport Events
- Welcome and Farewell Program**
- Motivational Talk/Guest Lecture
- Internship (two months) in business organization
Library/Book Bank Facility
MNC has a unique “BOOK Bank” system. Book Bank provides five different text books to all students each semester as a learning material.
MNC offers Scholarship worth 60% of the total fees of BBA program to deserving meritorious students as per MNC Selection Guidelines. Deserving students are invited to grab opportunities.
MNC also provides Scholarships to College & Board Topper students at the end of each consecutive Semester.
Internship and Job Placement Support Cell
The Cell organizes to create internship opportunities for needed students for the fulfillment of university requirements. Likewise, the job placement Support Cell, with cooperation & collaboration of business organizations, will find job opportunities in different organizations.
Project & Research Cell
The Project and Research Cell organizes several research-based project works to generate current business issues and impart knowledge based report writing skills under the supervision of a faculty/mentor.
For BBA Program
- Minimum Second Division marks or D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more.
- Students must pass the CMAT entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University.
For BBS Program
- Studenst must have successfully completed the PCL or 10+2 or an equivalent course with atleast D+ grade.
- Must pass the entrance exam conducted by the College.
For MBS Program
- Students must have passed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
- Students must have passed the entrance exam conducted by Tribhuvan University.
The college offers scholarship scheme for the deserving students on merit basis.
MNC Topper in BBA (at least 1st div. marks) will be awarded one semester 100% scholarship in tuition fee. (equally divided, if more than one.)
MNC Topper in BBS (at least 1st div. marks) will be awarded one year 100% scholarship intuition fee. (equally divided, if more than one.)
MNC Topper in MBS (at least 1st div. marks) will be awarded one year 100% scholarship intuition fee. (equally divided, if more than one.)
T.U. Board Topper (BBA/BBS/MBS) will be awarded one semester/ year 100% scholarship (equally divided, if more than one).