- Scholarships for further education (MBA/MA) are available after BBS and BA at Mississippi College and University of Central Arkansas, USA
- Presentations, Field Visits, Educational Tour, Internship
- CA Foundation and Computer courses available for BBS and BA students
- Scholarships available for Ph.D. in Korea after B.Sc for 4 students every year
- 100% Credit transfer for abroad study to B.Sc Students
- Different clubs: Readers club, Spots club, Volunteers club, Business club, Leadership club, IT club
- 1 year Paid internship
Exposures to Mega Events like KYC (Kathmandu Youth Conclave) TechTrix (IT Skills-based Competition)
- Project – Works & Researches
- Friday Talk Show
- Alumni cell
- Clubs / Cells & Societies (Readers Club, College Volunteers Club).
- Sports Club
- Organizer of TU BBA Cup 2018
- Educational Tours
- Business Club
- Managerial Skills Development(MSD) Cell
- Employability Skills Development(ESD) Cell
- Job Placement Cell
- Startup Cell
- Incubation Center
- Learning Lab
- Welcome, Fare-well & Orientation Program
- Leadership Club
- IT Club / Society
- Business Plan Competition
- Case Analysis Competition
- Professional Skills-based extra courses from 6 th Semester
- Exposure to various competitions & National and International events
- Personality Development Program workshops, seminars, presentation, etc.
- Knowledge Center
- Various Sporty Actives, Physical faculties
- State - of – the – art, infrastructure, and faculties with A/C attached classrooms and Computer Labs, centrally located.
- Highly smart, inspiring & encourage faculty & Staff with dedicated Principal & Management.
For +2 programs
There will be a written examination of 100 marks to be eligible for the enrollment in Class XI at Universal College. Out of 100 marks, 20 marks for English, 40 for Maths, 30 marks for Science and 10 marks for General Knowledge are allocated. The students have to secure 40% to be qualified in Science program.
The students of Management and Humanities have also to face written examination of English, Maths and GK Only and 40% marks are required for admission.
The students have to face an interview of 20 marks. The interview will be based on the courses which they have already passed.
Interaction does not carry any marks but it will be an asset to maintain their higher degree of belonging and responsibility. Universal College encourages the parents and guardians in regular visiting the colleges throughout the academic year.
Time Slots of classes
- BBA- morning shift, 7:00 to 12.30
- BBS- morning shift, 6.15 to 10.30
- BA- morning shift, 6:15 to 10:30
- MA- morning shift, 6:15 to 9.40
Universal College provides merit/need based significant number of scholarships under several titles. Deserving students may get detailed description of scholarship provision from the college administration.
Current scholarship details
All the students who are expecting scholarships in the first semester at various Bachelors Levels (BBA, BSc.CSIT, BBM, and BCA) from Universal College and New Summit College are informed that they're required to apply by Chaitra 1. The College Selection Committee will recommend the names of selected students and they will be given scholarships according to TU rules and regulations. Only the candidates who have passed SEE or +2(Higher Secondary Level) or both from Government Schools are eligible.
Last Date of Application Submission: By Chaitra 1, 2077
Documents to submit: CMAT Score-Sheet, SEE Mark-Sheet, NEB Transcript
Pass-port size photo: 1
Results: Chaitra 10, 2077