Beyond The Text That Sets Our Benchmark
INSPIRATION FOR INNOVATION-
Students are expected to explore modes to navigate rewarding ideas that inspire them in their professional careers.
LEARNING FOR ATTITUDE
The degree of positivity within the graduates would determine their career prosperity. Students are prepared with techniques and strategies for enhancing positive attitudes and perceptions.
DAV graduates undertake filed research, live projects, as well as they, go through the internship, field trips, excursion in order to materialize their classroom knowledge into the working atmosphere. During this process, a team of experts and respected faculties facilitate the students so that they can learn pragmatically and enhance their aptitude.
MIND MAPPING APPROACH
The practical approach facilitates our students to unleash their creativity. This approach has been expected to enhance the critical and creative thinking of the students.
RESEARCH AND PLACEMENT CELL
The Cell organizes several research-based programs to generate new issues and findings to question and stimulate the intellectual milieu in the campus. Similarly, the Cell, with college collaborators, has been a bridge to find opportunities for our students in various firms.
INCUBATION AND MANAGEMENT LAB
DAV college inculcates the applied ideas required for corporate houses and business entrepreneurs in collaboration with the reputed firms and the professionals. Student’s regular interaction and visits to the respective firms familiarize corporate proceedings. The objective is to link student’s creativity with the corporate culture thereby enabling them to confront any of the possible business challenges and opportunities that may come in the future.
NAVIGATION OF CASE ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
DAV realizes that the experience to materialize the project into case studies development is just another hoop to jump through. This project has the potential to enhance students learning experience in several important ways: creative thinking, critical thinking, information literacy, inquiry and analysis, integrative learning, problem-solving, and written comprehension.
D.A.V. has been operating its mentorship programs through faculty members, senior students, D.A.V. Alumni, business, and entrepreneur collaborators to contribute to student’s professional development.
The college has opted for the mechanism of empowering its’ students through various student-initiated programs via four major student clubs such as media and publicity, publication, sports and event management, and social welfare.
DAV College publishes a peer-reviewed DAV Research Journal where our students are encouraged to write research papers and get published. The interdisciplinary journal accommodates articles from management, humanities, and social sciences.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
D.A.V. College has been organizing international conferences since 2018. The first international conference, "Integrating Knowledge and Technology for Sustainable Development" was held on March 24-25, 2018. The conference hosted seventy research paper presentations from scholars of ten different countries. We have printed and online access to all the research articles presented during the conference. The next conference has been scheduled for 2021 A.D.
PROFESSIONAL ASSIGNMENT (PA), COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING ASSIGNMENT (CLA)
The thrust of the practical approach of learning through research assignment is the key additive to the knowledge development of our students.
Annual Vlog Fest
The D.A.V. Vlog Contest has been designed to fortify the creativity of its students. This outside the box perspective intensifies the hidden skill of the students on top of their interpersonal skills.
Admission at D.A.V. College begins in the month of August/ September every year in accordance with the university and/or college calendar.
- The student applying for admission to the MBS course must have successfully completed the BBS program or a bachelor's degree in any discipline from Tribhuvan University or from any other university recognized by Tribhuvan University.
For BBA | BBM |BBS
A candidate seeking admission for BBA and BBM Program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum CGPA 1.8 in 11 and 12 or a minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
- CMAT Exam, and comply with the admission procedure acceptable to Tribhuvan University.
A candidate seeking admission to the BBS program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have passed +2 or Intermediate.
- Candidates from a Humanities background must have passed +2 level or Intermediate with English and Economics, respectively of 100 marks each.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations (with Biological Stream) with a minimum 'C' grade in all subjects to be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program of Tribhuvan University.
- Minimum 40% marks or 2 CGPA (not less than D+ in the single subject are eligible for admission in the BCA program of Tribhuvan University.
- Passed students in the entrance exam (conducted by the office of Dean, Faculty of Humanities and Social Science, Tribhuvan University) shall be admitted on a merit basis.
- Tribhuvan University
- private Institution
- 01-5533044, 01-5523782