- An ISO certified college by BM Trada Certification Body, UK;
- An Initiative by CG (Chaudhary Group);
- Outstanding academic results in NEB, TU, ICAN, IOM, and IOE;
- Wide range of choices in optional subjects;
- Highly qualified and professionally experienced faculties with expertise in their respective fields;
- Reinforcement, Creative and constructive learning;
- Techno – friendly education system (HIgh-tech lab and libraries);
- Scholarship for deserving and needy candidates;
- Leading College in ECA and CCA.
BBM (Bachelor in Business Management) is a 4 year TU Program under semester system which is designed for aspiring business leaders and managers of the future. BBM graduates are licensed with the necessary knowledge, skills, and self-confidence to assist in effective and successful management, within a constantly changing environment. This program aims to produce middle-level managerial manpower in the sectoral areas.
BBM at Premier
- To develop students’ skills in creative thinking, decision making, leadership, communication and gain an understanding of operations and change.
- To develop students’ understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation and effective management of business operations in a dynamic business environment.
- To prepare students for professional business managers and entrepreneurs.
Pursuing and earning Bachelor's Degree in Social Work (BASW) provides the skills necessary to make a difference in the lives of others. It equips the requisite knowledge that makes a positive impact in society offering a range of career options in the social work profession.
BASW at Premier
- 250 hours of fieldwork in social service agencies-1/NGOs and government organization;
- Field visits, case studies, presentation, excursion, social leadership practices;
- Scholarship for deserving students.
Premier College offers a four-year Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) program, a modified course, newly introduced by TU to meet the global standard which is accredited by most of the colleges and universities worldwide. This degree provides students with sound knowledge and skills to be self-reliant and to embark on a rewarding career ahead as a junior level manager.
BBS at Premier
- Paid internship and job placement assistance;
- 100% job placement assistance to deserving students;
- BBS in BBA / BBM flavor Dual certification course CA with BBS.
Premier College runs MBS Degree under semester system which aims to enable students to work as competent managers in the global job market. The functional areas of this degree are accounting, marketing, and financial sectors. Upon post-graduation, a student can easily manage their own business, industries, W/NGOs, and the governmental sectors as a professional business leader.
MBS at Premier
- Guaranteed paid internship and job placement
- MBS in MBA flavor
- Scholarship for deserving students
For BBM Program
Students seeking admissions in Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) must have
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized academic institute with at least 'C' grade in all subjects and 1.8 CGPA;
- Passed the CMAT examination conducted by Tribhuvan University.
For BBS Program
The candidates applying for the BBS program must have completed the PCL or 10+2 in business/commerce or equivalent course with English as a full paper with at least a 'D+' Grade in all subjects or 50% aggregate marks.
For BASW Program
The candidates seeking admission to BASW must have passed + 2 or Intermediate or PCL from any other institution recognized by Tribhuvan University with at least a 'D+' Grade in all subjects.
For CA Program
The candidates applying for CA must have completed the PCL or 10+2 in business/commerce or equivalent course with a minimum 'D+' Grade in all subjects.
For MBS Program
The candidate applying for admission to MBS Course must have
- Successfully completed the BBS Program or a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from Tribhuvan University or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Passed the entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University.
It offers up to 100% scholarships on the following basis: