- Green and peaceful college surrounding
- Well facilitated library
- Spacious building and classrooms
- Qualified faculty members
- Kathmandu University School of Engineering announces opening of admission to the Undergraduate Programs in July/August.
- Candidates who have passed all courses of Grade 11, have appeared in exams of Grade 12 and are awaiting the results can also apply on a provisional basis.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for meritorious and financially needy students. The application for financial support is to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Applicants has to register their name for Computer-based Test (CBT) at http://apply.ku.edu.np/cbt. Candidates are required to register online before visiting the admissions office for admit cards.
- Find more details about admission clicking the course you are interested to join.
i) Scholarship for Undergraduate (UNG) students:
KU School of Engineering Scholarship:
It is focused for meritorious and needy (economically weak) students successfully admitted in KU UNG programs. For each 30 fee paying students, ONE student will be admitted on full or partial scholarship(equivalent to the fee of one student).This scholarship is provided to 1st year students at the time of admission, first time on need basis and then based on their academic performance, after reviewing each year. They need to maintain a minimum total GPA of 3.0 to continue in each academic year. Also, it will not be regular for students who have to appear compartmental exams and who does not maintain discipline.
KU Educational Loan:
Under this category, an educational loan will be provided to the selected students enabling them to meet 25% to 50% of total fees charged by the university. This educational loan depends on available fund in each UNG program of SOE as per KU rule. It is required that the student must sign a contract paper with the university (as a bond paper) for its refund. Other conditions are same as that in KU scholarship. The number of this educational load offered in this scheme depends upon the available loan scholarship fund which in turn is dependent on the return/payment of the loan received by students in earlier years.
ii) KU Graduate Assistantship:
This assistantship is focused for M. Tech./M.S. by research, M. Phil. and Ph.D. students of SoE based on their academic performance or exposited. In this category, student is provided teaching assistantship to cover partial or full tuition fee.
- Kathmandu University
- Established 1994 AD
- community Institution
- Hattiban, Lalitpur
- Balkumari, Lalitpur
- Chaukot, Banepa