- Fee: NPR 800,000
Imagination is one of the integral parts of the human mind. But with only imagination, one cannot explain or convince the world. One has to create physical blueprints of the imagination. This is where Design & Manufacturing enters.
This subdivision of Mechanical Engineering is the road map to translate one’s imagination to reality. Design is the building block of all engineering subcomponents. Every subject has its own type of design but the basics for all are the same.
This sub-component of Mechanical Engineering aims in educating students with a holistic approach to design and its manufacturing. Some of the fields that this subcomponent deals with are Machine Element Design, IndustrialAutomation, Robotics, CAD/CAM, Ergonomics, etc.
Why Design & Manufacturing
- It is the building block of all engineering sub-components
- To develop skills in Machine element design & Manufacturing
- To acquire latest technology on Computed Aided Design & Manufacturing
- It deals with Industrial automation through Robotics
- Hands on skill development on Machine Element Design
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes & production planning
- Must have taken PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in both XI and XII (or equivalent)
- Minimum grade of C individually in each course.
- If the student has been evaluated in percentage system, minimum 50% in aggregate of PCM and minimum 50% in total aggregate.
- National & International Design & Modelling Industries
- Manufacturing, Automation Industry
- Research Laboratories
- Process Industry, Manufacturing & Design Companies
- Self Employment and Individual consultants
- Opportunities for higher studies