Bachelor of Engineering in Mining Engineering is a newly launched program by Kathmandu University to address the shortage of mining engineers in Nepal.
Why Choose Mining?
- Unique Course
- Affordable Fees
- Accredited Degree
- Creative Curriculum
- Quality Education
- Best Learning Atmosphere
- Student Exchange
- Research and Development Facilities
- Must have passed the subjects PCL (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in both XI and XII 9or equivalent0 with a minimum aggregate GPA of 2.0 and or aggregate of 50% on a percentage scale.
- Must have appeared in Kathmandu University Admission Test (KUCAT-CBT 2023) and obtained the required threshold score of 528 out of 2220 in the test.
- Mining Construction Industries
- Hydropower and Tunnel Projects
- Government Organizations
- Consulting Firms
- Research CentresNGO and INGO
and many more!