Softwarica College is working in collaboration with Coventry University to offer a range of undergraduate programmes, BSc (Hons) Computing and BSc (Hons) Ethical Hacking & Cybersecurity. On successful completion, students will receive the Coventry University degree award.
Softwarica College is a pioneer in introducing British Education in Nepal. Established in 2010, the college has crossed significant milestones in this short span of time. This is evident by the fact that the student number has already crossed 400 and is becoming very popular among students who aspire to gain a British Qualification. Softwarica College is one of the Best IT College in Nepal for student satisfaction in terms of course delivery and other academic resources.
Know 20 Reasons to become Softwaricans
- Get an International degree in IT, awarded by Coventry University. In the year 2021, the university is ranked 26 in UK universities. Adding to this, as per the QS Stars university ratings 2021, the overall rating of the university is 5QS stars.
- Hold a graduate degree and be market-sufficient in BSc (Hons) computing and BSc (Hons) ethical hacking and cyber security. The courses are awarded by Coventry University.
- Become market ready to work locally and globally with the certification course from -CISCO and EC-Council.
- Get hands-on experience in a standardized security lab.
- Make most of it to further boost your IT skills in the Softwarica research lab.
- Grab the scholarship opportunities on a merit basis.
- Experience the art of using the drone and 3D printing as a part of academic learning
- Participate in a workshop to gain theoretical and practical knowledge on augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
- Make your dream project and showcase the same at IOT events as a part of learning.
- Grasp the opportunities to be funded up to Nrs. 5, 00,000 for the innovative project.
- Stand out as the selected scholar students and visit the United Kingdom to explore Coventry University.
- Discover Global journey through credit transfer.
- Join Softwarica College as a part/full-time employee.
- Enlighten your skills with the E-library. The e-library has more than 10,000 books.
- Build your direct network through industry visits.
- Upgrade your personality from the mentorship program and individual student support.
- Embrace your sportsmanship from ECA and outdoor activities.
- Be familiar with the global practice through networking with 2000+ graduates working around the globe.
- Get placed nationally and internationally.
- Find the better version of yourself by learning, growing, and exploring.
Students who would like to join Softwarica College, have to choose first the course/programs wish to apply for. The student can choose the program from the website or can directly contact the campus or its admission or regional centers.
The Local student can directly communicate with the Academic Advisors for any advice on career-related issues and collect the related papers and admission forms.
Students who are not from home may apply online independently through the website. International students can download the application form from our website and send it to our Academic Advisors with all Scanned Copy of Academic Papers, Photographs, and References from their local authority. After checking out all documents the Academic Advisor will give confirmation for your study at our college.
- Attested photocopies of all your educational certificates of all education levels achieved.
- References from the Schools/Colleges Authority. The References must be on Headed Paper from an academic or an employer and the original, not photocopies.
- Two passport size
- Citizenship Photocopy
- A statement from the student why you want to study IT and why you choose Softwarica College of IT and E-Commerce.
- Guardian Form
Application submission time: For Undergraduate Program, students must submit the application form with all the documents required for admission 1 month before the session starts. For the new session start date, students should contact the administration.
- Scholarships will only be provided on semester tuition fees on the basis of previous semester academic performance.
- 100% worth of scholarship will be allocated equivalent to 7% of the total student number in a cohort/batch of a course.
- 1 student will be eligible for 100% scholarship
- 2 students will be eligible for 50% scholarship
- 25% scholarship will be allocated to the students equivalent to the remaining 100% worth of scholarship.
- In the case of equal academic performance amongst students, other behavioral aspects such as class attendance will be considered.
- If none of the female students fall under 100% and 50% scholarship quota, 1 female student with the highest academic performance amongst female students will be eligible for 50% scholarship.
Net worth 100% scholarship quota: 14 (7% of the total student number)
|Scholarship||Student Numbers||100% Scholarship Worth|
- Coventry University, UK
- Established 2010 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4441577 | 01-4425661