The BBA program provided by Purbanchal University is available across 33 educational institutions in Nepal. This program spans a duration of 4 years and encompasses 120 credit hours.
This Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course is designed by Purbanchal University to develop socially responsive, competent, and creative and result oriented management professionals in order to fill up the middle level managerial position in this rapidly growing managerial sector of the business in Nepalese organization and abroad.
BBA is a four-year(eight semester), 120 credit hours academic program of Purbanchal University that enables students in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit of an enterprise. Currently Thirty one (31) Business School offers BBA program in affiliation with Purbanchal University in Nepal.
This program is based on the principle that graduates will spend a major part of their life in a changing environment. Therefore, the student should have an opportunity to enhance their knowledge in a way that enriches their competitiveness, aptitude, moral fiber and passion to prepare them for professional challenge of their career and life.The Bachelor of Business Administration program aims to develop a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blend of business and general education.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) of Purbanchal University specially aims to
- To create a dynamic and energetic graduate, who keeps the knowledge of all areas and develops the ability to examine national and international issues.
- To build up their knowledge through the practices of the critical thinking skills of analysis and synthesis.
- To improve communication abilities through the development of reading, thinking, writing and speaking skills.
- To get the knowledge in order to integrate information, ideas, views, thought and opinions through various sources.
- To make graduate and provide them with sufficient theoretical as well as practical exposure for their further studies in any area of management.
Those students who have completed +2 Degree in Management and Science may apply. The applicant should appear and pass written entrance test taken by the University. Finally, he or she has to appear on personal interview conducted by particular college in which they want to enroll.
The BBA program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations. The BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job marked by opening more doors of opportunity.
The degree helps the graduate to enhance potential for high earnings, increased responsibility and greater personal development. The present decade has been labeled as the era of business, business administration and business management.
The BBA program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development while it also helps them to pursue further academic advancement.
Some of the career prospects with BBA program are as follows:
- Middle/Front Line Manager
- International Manager
- Corporate Manager
- Interpersonal Manager
- Physical Managers
- Entrepreneur / Self Employed
- FO 111: Business Mathematics I
- FO 112: English
- FO 113: Business Economics
- MGT 114: Financial Accounting I
- MGT 115: Principles of Management
- FO 121: Business Communications
- FO 122: Macro Economic Analysis and Policy
- FO 123: Business Statistics
- MGT 124: Principles of Marketing
- MGT 125: Financial Accounting II
- MGT 131: Cost and Management Accounting
- MGT 132: Business Finance
- MGT 133: Database Management System
- MGT 134: Marketing Management
- MGT 135: Business Environment of Nepal
- MGT 141: Business Law
- MGT 142: Financial Management
- MGT 143: Taxation and Auditing
- MGT 144: Human Resource Management
- MGT 145: Quantitative Techniques for Business
- MGT 151: Research Methodology and Report Writing
- MGT 152: Production and Operations Management
- MGT 153: Banking and Insurance
- MGT 154: Project Management
- MGT 155: Organizational Behavior
- MGT 161: Management Information System (MIS)
- MGT 162: Public Finance
- MGT 163: Total Quality Management
- MGT 164: Tourism Management
- MGT 165: Entrepreneurship Development
- MGT 171: Supply Chain Management
- MGT 172: E-commerce
- MGT 173: Internship
- CAP 181: International Business
- CAP 182: Strategic Management