Kantipur City College (KCC) is located at Putalisadak, Kathmandu. It was established in 2001 AD, is affiliated with Purbanchal University. KCC with its concrete foundation of the senior management body and composite teaching personalities has been a motivating center for effective learning, innovation practices, and substantial research which is located conveniently in Putalisadak, Kathmandu.
In its endeavor, KCC’s academic breadth, while celebrating its 10th year, has expanded to 5 constituent schools, 1 professional study department, 9 academic degrees, 4 certification programs, and 2 independent research units.
Kantipur City College offers the most comprehensive and intellectually stimulating academic programs many of which explore students to an array of disciplines, empowering them with versatile skills to succeed at many levels.
Besides, its foremost instructional facilities, unrivaled resources, and industry affiliation contribute enormously to graduates. The college is pleased that its graduates are working at the forefront of industry, government, and academia at home and international stands.
Kantipur City College (KCC), lays special stress on producing human resources to meet the challenges of contemporary times by transmitting knowledge and skills to the students. Its focus on student-centric innovative education, training, and career build-up has been instrumental in facilitating its graduates to compete well in the market.
KCC is emerging as a center of excellence for quality education and training. The courses it offers in multi-disciplinary areas aim at improving the potentiality of students besides developing their capacity to tackle real-life problems. KCC programs are university programs and they are enhanced by developing and maintaining partnerships with business, industry, and the community. KCC faculties are dedicated to teaching, advising/mentoring, research, regular evaluation, and feedback.
It is through the innovation in pedagogy, research, and institutional practices that the college empowers students to be independent self-starters, enthusiastic learners who face problems with courage and a positive spirit and produce eminent results in their fields.
- Facilitating students' excellence;
- supporting faculty and staff excellence;
- extensive community engagements, collaboration, and global outreach;
- strengthening operational capacities and infrastructure;
- establishing a competitive market brand; and
- extension of research and consultancy.
- Provide quality technical education facilities to every student admitted to the college and facilitate the development of all-round personalities of the students;
- to produce competent engineers by enhancing their technological capacities and producing competitive business and managerial skills with the intent to deliver competent human resources to support the nation's broader visions for development;
- develop college as a resource center for the nation to provide inputs in the field of engineering through the public-private collaboration and international institutional partnership;
- provide incentives and encouragement to motivate staff and students to be actively involved in research-innovative projects in collaboration with industry;
- encourage exposure of students and faculties through participation in seminars, conferences, and workshops; and
- extend consultancy services to cater to the industry and market-based requirements in the field of technical and managerial expertise involving the faculties and students.
- Business industries and community collaboration
- Respect for individual
- Intellectual excellence
- Educational focus