- Fee:Starting NPR 77,700
The PGDCA program is a one-year course for bachelors degree-holders with non-IT background. The program provides students a strong theoretical foundation and sufficient practical knowledge for advance study leading to MCA degree.
• Provide in depth study of hardware and software system.
• Impart knowledge to invent and deploy ideas for solving real life problem.
• Train to analyze, design and develop computer-based systems in different areas of development.
• Prepare students for research in recent technologies for future development.
• Develop entrepreneurship skills.
• Build up sound presentation and communication skills
The Candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum of 10+2+3 years of education in any stream from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks or GPA 2.0 in Bachelor degree.
After completion of PGDCA, student can pursue masters degree in computer fields.
The PGDCA is a one-year program consisting of two semesters or 34 credit hours. The first semester curriculum covers IT fundamentals, computer design, programming, data communication, web technology and a general subject like mathematics.
The second semester includes system analysis, data structure, statistics, database systems, object-oriented programming, and a project. The project, weighing two credit hours facilitates students to apply conceptual classroom knowledge into practice.