Computer and IT
The PGDCA program is a one-year course for bachelors degree-holders with non-IT background. The program provides students a strong theoretical foundation and sufficient practical knowledge for advance study leading to MCA degree.
• Provide in depth study of hardware and software system.
• Impart knowledge to invent and deploy ideas for solving real life problem.
• Train to analyze, design and develop computer-based systems in different areas of development.
• Prepare students for research in recent technologies for future development.
• Develop entrepreneurship skills.
• Build up sound presentation and communication skills
After completion of PGDCA, student can pursue masters degree in computer fields.
The PGDCA is a one-year program consisting of two semesters or 34 credit hours. The first semester curriculum covers IT fundamentals, computer design, programming, data communication, web technology and a general subject like mathematics.
The second semester includes system analysis, data structure, statistics, database systems, object-oriented programming, and a project. The project, weighing two credit hours facilitates students to apply conceptual classroom knowledge into practice.