- Fee: Starting NPR 730,000
The BBA program of Kathmandu university school of management (KUSOM) is a four-year, spread over eight semesters with a total academic load of 120 credit hours comprehensive bachelor's degree program.it is designed to provide students with a better and broader perspective of the world, society, business, and life by combining the study of social sciences and humanities with the study of business and management. The BBA curriculum is built on four targeted learning competencies for starting career in management and pursuing advanced management knowledge.
Admission to BBA level is offered to a limited number of qualified candidates, who must fulfill the eligibility criteria, as prescribed by Kathmandu University are laid down herein:
- Nepali and non Nepali nationals with a 10+2 or intermediate degree or equivalent of at least two years duration in any degree or equivalent of at least two years duration in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate or CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0 from universities/boards recognized by Kathmandu University
- CGE ‘A’ level passed with a minimum GPA of ‘B’ or above
- Must qualify KUUMAT (Kathmandu University Undergraduates Management Admission Test)-a SAT based exam conducted by Kathmandu University.
Must fill up application blank available from KUSOM for KUUMAT (Kathmandu University Undergraduate Management Admission Test)
- Appear and qualify KUUMAT
- On respect of the duly filled up Application Form along with the necessary enclosures consisting of KUUMAT passed certificate
- Transfer / Character Certificate issued by the school/institute/college attended
- Transcript of School Leaving Certificates S. Higher Secondary Examination.
- Citizenship Card
- Two recent passport sized photograph.
- Certificate (if any)of Merit / Achievement.
College will conduct a group discussion and a personal interview along with their parents/guardians prior to the final selection .The candidiates will be required to produce their original testimonials (certificates and transcripts) during the interview.
On receipt of the duty filled up the Application Form along with the necessary enclosures consisting of
- Transfer/ Character Certificate consisting of School/Institution/College attended
- Transcript of School Leaving Certificate and Higher Secondary Examination
- Citizenship Card
- Certificate (if any) of Merit /Achievement
KUSOM will conduct an admission test Kathmandu University Undergraduate -Management Admission Test (KUUMAT) comprising of SAT based questions (English and Mathematics).Candidates declared passed in the Admission Tests will be required to appear for group discussion and a personal interview along with their parents/guardians prior to the final selection at NCM. The candidates will be produce their original testimonials (certificates and transcripts) during the interview.