Saptagandaki Multiple campus has been selected as a deserving community campus for the Second Higher Education Project of University Grant Commission on national level assessment.
Other features of this campus are:
- One of the Top-7 public campuses of Nepal in the ranking of UGC, for HERP.
- Quality education at affordable fee structure.
- Well experienced and friendly teaching faculties and administrative staff.
- A most accessible location and serene atmosphere.
- Preferred destination of students from more than 25 districts in Nepal.
- Prides on having produced several gold medalists in TU results.
- Good rapport with corporate society, business organizations and media houses.(An added advantage for Management studies).
- Mobilizing more than 1000 students each year as trainee teachers.(So, one of the leading campuses for degrees in Education stream).
- New ad sealable subjects like Environmental Science, RD and journalism with an attractive placement records plus other courses in different latest and popular disciplines and a wide range of choices.
- Library with more than 28000 books and references materials.
- Well-managed laboratories, canteen and seminar hall.
- Regular assessment scheme to evaluate the student progress and immediate incentive to toppers.
- Scholarship for deserving students, disabled students, students from remote and marginalized backgrounds, and martyr’s children.
- Conduction of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Strict discipline and dress code.
- Safe campus compound surrounded by a high enclosure and interior gate maintained to check the unauthorized interference from outside.
Saptagandaki Multiple Campus (SMC) awards scholarships to
- Students who are poor but genuine
- Disabled students
- Children of martyrs
- Students coming from backward community and marginalized groups(but should be verified by supportive documents)