- Qualified and competent faculties.
- A planned program for teaching and assessment
- Healthy atmosphere with degree of discipline
- Excellent for sport and co-curricular activities
- Quality education within affordable fee structure
- Involvement of students in regular/project works, research, filed trips and excursion.
- Student friendly management
- Scholarship for deserving students
- ECA and CCA
BA/BASW, BBS and B.Ed Programs:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 'D+' Grade in all subjects from a recognized board.
For M.Ed and MBS programs:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University;
- Candidates must have passed the entrance examination conducted by the University.
Scholarship Schemes for Bachelor
|Criteria||Admission Fee Waive Up|
|Dalit and Marginalized||25%|
|Students from martyr's family||25%|