- Only the QAA certified campus in the Eastern Nepal,
- World class infra -structure,
- Quality education,
- Comfortable and cognitive environment,
- Affordable fee structure,
- Both English and Nepali medium classes,
- Well equipped and separate spacious laboratories for physics,
- Provision of class test, monthly test and terminal examinations,
- Spacious computer lab with free computer training and internet facilities,
- Audio visual classes,
- Industrial/Educational tour/Excursion,
- Well furnished and up-to-date library and resource facility with wide range of reading materials,
- Hygienic cafeteria,
- Wide range of resources for students personality development,
- Medical care with regular health check-ups,
- Spacious and well furnished classrooms with white board and necessary teaching materials, Extracurricular and co-curricular activities,
- Master's Degree program in evening shift as well as morning shift,
- Publication of journal by teachers and students,
- Facility of banking internship training program
- Community centered programs
- Various scholarships and
- Provision for remedial classes.
For Ten Plus Two (Humanities, Education, Science, Management) Programs:
The students who have secured 1.6 GPA and above will be eligible for entrance exam in class 11 and all those who pass the entrance exam will be admitted.
For BSW, BCA, BA, B.Sc., B.Ed, BBS Programs:
The students who have passed I.A. or +2 (Science, mgmt, humanities and education) respectively they should undergo the entrance examination prior to admission for the Bachelor's level in respective faculties.
For MBS and M.A. in Economics Programs:
The students who have passed Bachelor's level in the respective subject will be eligible for admission in Master's Degree programs.
- 100% scholarship in tuition fee for entrance topper. (for Class XI)
- 100% scholarship for students securing 85% & above in S.L.C.
- 40% scholarship for students securing 80% to below 85% in S.L.C.
- 10% scholarship for students securing 75% to below 80% in S.L.C.
- 10% free ship facilities are provided in first year and 15% in tuition fee in second, third and fourth year of the Bachelor's level. It will be provided on the basis of student's performance in the internal and final examination to intelligent, genuinely poor and indigenous student. 10% scholarship is also available for calls 12 students on the basis of their performance and the board examinations of previous year, internal exam score and genuinely poor and indigenous background students.
- National Examinations Board (NEB)
- Tribhuvan University
- Established 2038 BS
- community Institution
- 977-23-580132, 023-580528
- [email protected]