Research and Development
It is a branch to ensure academic excellence of Balkumari College. Its objectives are as follows:
- To coordinate research activities in ICT Education field.
- To provide ideas of research methodology to the learners.
- To think of new fields of research to suit the aptitude of students
Qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members having national as well as international studies.
Well-established and fully equipped state-of-the-art computer laboratories.
Updated and rich library facilities to facilitate the process of teaching and learning. It has wide range of collection of books, periodicals, videos, CDs, DVDs and e-library a growing collection.
The Nepal Library and Information Consortium (NeLIC) was established by a group of institutions with the idea of facilitating access to electronic resources to Nepali educational institutions. It was established on 10 December, 2009, as a non-profit organization under the Social Organizations Registration Act 2034 with the objective of becoming the nodal body to help provide educational information services in Nepal, including access to journal databases and other electronic resources.
Balkumari College is a member of NeLIC, and will be able to available of following benefits:
Access to electronic journal databases either free or at highly reduced prices. Currently, the following journal databases are available free of charge for members of NeLIC:
- Oxford journals collection
- IMF eLibrary
- Edward Elgar Publishing
- Intellect Journals Collection
- Oxford Textbook of Medicine
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Pediatric Neurology Briefs
- Royal Society Journals Collection
- Emerald insight
- World Wide Science
- Project Muse
- Nepal Journals Online
The application form can be downloaded from the website on the dates prescribed by Balkumari College for admissions.
The duly filled in application form, attested photocopy of the marks sheet along with stated cash amount or Payable deposit slip in favor of Balkumari College, should be submitted before the due date as mentioned in the calendar of events
The forms are processed and the list of the selected candidates will be announced
Selected candidates will undergo a personal interview with the Principal and pay the prescribed fees
The following documents should be submitted once the admission is confirmed
- Transfer Certificate from school / college last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Original Marks sheet
- 1 color stamp size photographs for the College ID Card and 2 color passport size photographs for the College Records
- A photocopy of the Passport & Visa(International students only)
Note: Management’s decision on Admissions will be deemed final
PCL Nursing Quota & Scholarships
Name of the Program
Classified Scholarships Quota
Full Payment-Targeted Group Quota
Full Payment Open Quota
PCL Nursing (40)