- The classrooms are spacious, well-lit, and equipped with a variety of instructional tools that allow students to participate in a variety of activities. Each classroom is set up to meet the needs of the subject matter and is stocked with learning resources that pique students' interest and help them study more effectively.
- Counseling is a major disciplinary tool at the school. The school believes in treating children as young adults and listening to them with utmost care and concern.
- The school features a Human Resource Development section that engages parents, trains teachers, monitors and assesses personnel, provides feedback, and proposes changes.
- For pupils and school employees, the school has a big cafeteria. School lunches are made on site and provide a well-balanced and nutritious diet.
- The school offers transportation for pupils by operating its own buses that take kids from various neighborhoods to the school and vice versa.
- Drama, dance, and music are given special attention.
Admission is considered on a prescribed Registration form.
For Ten Plus Two Program
Admission is open to students who have completed the SEE or equivalent with a grade of C or higher. Students must take an admission exam, and only those who pass the entrance exam will be able to enroll.
Nava Jeewan provides students with both need-based and merit-based scholarship packages.