International School of Tourism and Hotel Management (IST) was established in the year 2009 with an objective to produce world class human resources to cater to the overwhelming need of the hospitality industry by offering various academic degrees and training packages as per the international standard.
- Spacious Classroom
- PMS Lab
- Well-designed Demo Restaurant & Bar
- Fully equipped Practical Kitchen
- Training Reception
- Practical Bar
- Resourceful Library
- Computer Lab with easy access to Internet
- Mock-up rooms with Necessary Amenities
- Multipurpose Hall
- Conference Hall
- Locker Facilities
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Transportation Facilities
Eligibility Criteria for +2 Management Diploma in Hotel / Tourism Management
- Students who have successfully completed a Secondary Education Examination(SEE), 'O' Level or equivalent are eligible to enroll into this program
Step 1 – College Visit
- Our dedicated team is always ready to offer a counseling to provide in-depth information about us. We will provide overall information about the course structure, course perspective, fee structure, property visit, internship facility, opportunity after the completion of the course and other facilities.
Step 2 – Form Submission
After the counseling if the student wants to pursue the course the following is required:
- Completed and signed enrollment application form
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae/Resume including special interests and activities
- A Copy of Citizenship
- 3 recent Passport size photos
- A Copy of SEE Mark sheet
- A Copy of School Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- A Copy of Character Certificate – SEE
- A Copy of +2 Transcript
- One Motivational Essay regarding your choice to study Hotel Management at IST.
Step 3 – Entrance Examination
- There will be a written examination of 1.5 hours.
- There will be a psychometric test to check the competency level of the candidate.
Step 4 - Personal Interview
- Candidate who passes the written examination will have to go through one on one Personal Interview
Step 5 – Selection for Admission
- Selected student will be issued with an Enrollment Slip.
- During the admission time student will also be given Commitment Letter regarding the Code and Conduct of IST which needs to signed and returned during admission.
- The student will get admitted once the required fee cleared.
- Orientation and class commencement date will be announced accordingly.
- National Examinations Board
- Tourism School Salzburg, Austria
- Established 2009 AD
- private Institution
- Gyaneshwor, Opposite to German Embassy, Kathmandu