- Chance to get trained in interested fields beyond academic limitations.
- Highly qualified experienced and competent faculties.
- Fully facilitated, modernized and well equipped laboratories and library.
- Supplementary classes to support: MBBS and BE Entrance test, C.A. Preparation, CMAT, KUMAT examination, TOEFL / SAT preparation.
- Various intra and inter college competition.
- Planned program of teaching, assessment and boost up classes.
- Routine career counselling.
- Excursion and tours. Modern infrastructure with multimedia based classrooms.
- Healthy and peaceful atmosphere with high degree of discipline.
- Cricket, football, futsaI, volleyball, basketball, T.T, badminton and various indoor and outdoor activities.
- Diverse scholarship schemes for derserving students.
- Affordable fee structure.
For +2 Science
- Minimum C+ in English, Science, & Mathematics and D+ in other subjects.
For +2 MANAGEMENT and Law
- Minimum D+ in all subjects.
The Entrance Application form will be available as soon as the SEE result is published.
The application form can be obtained from SS/College's front desk.
Students must secure a pass mark or above in the entrance exam for the further process of admission. Entrance exam sample questions can be downloaded from triton.edu.np.
Students must fill-up the admission form under the supervision of parents/guardians and SS/College's administration.
- National Examinations Board
- private Institution
- 01-5104450, 01-5104529