- Chance to get trained in interested fields beyond academic limitations.
- Highly qualified experienced and competent faculties.
- Fully facilitated, modernized and well equipped laboratories and library.
- Supplementary classes to support: MBBS and BE Entrance test, C.A. Preparation, CMAT, KUMAT examination, TOEFL / SAT preparation.
- Various intra and inter college competition.
- Planned program of teaching, assessment and boost up classes.
- Routine career counselling.
- Excursion and tours. Modern infrastructure with multimedia based classrooms.
- Healthy and peaceful atmosphere with high degree of discipline.
- Cricket, football, futsaI, volleyball, basketball, T.T, badminton and various indoor and outdoor activities.
- Diverse scholarship schemes for derserving students.
- Affordable fee structure.
For +2 Science
- Minimum C+ in Science and Mathematics.
- Minimum D+ in other subjects.
For +2 MANAGEMENT and HUMANITIES
- Minimum D+ in all subjects.
Application form will be available as soon as the SEE result published.
Application form can be obtained from SS/ College's front desk or can be downloaded from triton.edu.np.
Students must secure pass mark or above in the entrance exam for the further process of admission. Entrance exam sample questions can be downloaded from triton.edu.np.
Students must fill up the admission form under the supervision of parents/guardians and SS/College's administration.