- Outstanding scholarship scheme
- Participatory learning
- Natural and practical based teaching
- Regular and periodic mock tests, unit tests, etc.
- Strict discipline and smooth administration
- Regular visit, outing and entertainment
- Fully equipped laboratories
- Sufficient and suitable textbooks and reference books in the library
- Cafeteria with hygienic food
- Student centered faculties and management team
- Scholarship for deserving and needy candidates
- Youth development program
- Involvement of students in social activities
- Good infrastructure with extra curriculum activities
- School and collage managed by imminent law personalities of Nepal
Why Law in +2?
- To know the law and legal procedures in political, administrative and legal sectors
- To know about different legal terminologies, the legal system, the rule of law, constitutional law, etc.
- To know about different fundamental rights, human rights of the citizens
- To know about the principles of social justice
- To maintain social equity
- To have sufficient job opportunities in the study years as well
- To be eligible for advocacy in different regional and central courts of Nepal
- To meet the government policy to produce manpower in the legal sector
- To know and address the different local, federal legal issues
- To know about family law
- To be a conscious citizen to utilize all the fundamental rights and to perform civic duties
For +2 law program:
Candidates seeking admission in Ten Plus Two (+2) Law program must have secured overall 'C' Grade in aggregate and D+ in remaining other subjects in SEE.
For Ten Plus Two (+2) Law program
The College offers 50% Scholarship and 25% Scholarship in tutition fees for the first 20 students and next 10 students respectively. Similarly Nepal Vidyapith will offer 100% scholarship for the first 10 students.
Note: Students will provided with scholarship depending upon their performance, family background and SEE result.