Well equipped labs with adequate materials and proper maintenance
Advanced library with well updated textbooks, reference books and journals
3. Audio visual
Modern audio visual equipments are provided for better subject clarity
Transportation facilities are available upon requirement
5. Sports and ECA
Well planned sports and extra- curricular activities.
1. Eligibility : In order to get admission, a candidate must be SEE graduate or equivalent.
- Students enrolling for Science must have attained at least C in overall grade and C+ in Science and Math, D+ in English, Social and Nepali.
- Students enrolling for Management must have attained at least D+ in overall grade and D+ in Science, Math, English, Nepali and Social.
- Students enrolling for Humanities must have attained at least D+ in overall grade and D+ in Math, English, Nepali and Social.
2. Admission form : If a candidate is eligible, then he/she should fill up the admission form by visiting college front desk. Candidate should submit his/her filled up admission form including his/her mark sheet, character certificate, transfer certificate and 2 copies of photos. He/She will then get notified by college for entrance examination date.
3. Entrance Test : Candidate must appear for entrance test as notified by college.
4. Interview : Selected candidates will be notified by college and shall be called upon by college along with their parent/guardian for short interview.
CLASS TIMING (SHIFT AND TIME) :
- Morning: 6:20 am to 12:45 pm
- Day: 11:30 am to 5:20 pm
- Morning: 6:20 am to 11:00 pm
- Day: 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Gillette College has been providing scholarship on account of the SEE Results and Merit based ever since its establishment.