- Hygienic canteen
- Affordable fee structure
- CCTV surveillance system
- Earthquake withstanding buildings
- Well-equipped science laboratories
- Classrooms with audio-visual facilities
- Attractive building and physical facilities
- Student council for leadership development
- Emphasis on students' total academic growth
- Excellently non-challenging quality education
- Good management of visionary academicians
- Sophisticated computer lab with internet facility
- Project works, seminars, case studies and field visits
- Interactive, participatory and collaborative approaches
- Student centered newly developed learning methods
- Spacious and bright classrooms with comfortable furniture
- Advanced library with textbooks, reference books and journals
- Qualified, experienced, dedicated and cooperative teacher team
- Provision of personal profile with holistic record of students' achievements
- Transportation service for the needy students to different corners of the valley
- Sports activities such as cricket, volleyball, basketball, TT, badminton, chess etc.
- Career counseling for innovation, discipline and further studies at home and abroad
- Co-curricular activities such as quiz, poem contest,essay writing, debate, oratory, etc.
Admission in Everest innovative College is based on its entrance exam. Student must meet the criteria set by the college.
- +2 Science: Students securing at least B+ grade in SEE or in an equivalent recognized Board with B+ grade each in Science, Compulsory Mathematics, Optional Mathematics and English will be eligible for Science Stream.
- +2 Management: Students securing at least C+ grade in SEE and B grade each in English and Mathematics will be eligible for Management stream.
- Students who have secured 3.95+ GPA in their SEE Examination will receive 100% Scholarship.
- Scholarship are also provided to needy, marginalized, deprived and deserving students.
- National Examinations Board (NEB)
- private Institution
- 01-4274590, 01-4274593