Comfortable sitting in well-designed classrooms.
- Numerous students in each class.
- Chemistry, biology, and physics facilities with excellent design and space.
- A sophisticated conference room that seats 140 people
- Counseling for students' personal and professional lives.
- Regularly scheduled parent-teacher conferences.
- Activities outside of the classroom for the development of the whole person.
- 15 hours each academic year of social/community work.
- Audio-visual resources
- Facilities for sports.
The application form must be filled out and submitted along with copies of their most recent transcripts, certificates, and mark sheets. An entrance exam must be taken by eligible students. The combined score from the SLC/SEE and entrance exam as well as the performance of the selected students during the entrance interview will determine who gets admitted to Class XI.
The SEE (latest) or an equivalent test administered by a recognized Board is required for candidates to be eligible for admission to the 10+2 program in Science.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA in average
- Minimum 3.2 GPA in any two subjects or 2.8 in Science, Compulsory Maths and Additional Maths.
Minimum 3.1 GPA in Science, Maths and Additional Maths.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in other subjects
3.2 GPA and a minimum of 3.2 GPA in any two and 2.8 GPA in Science, Compulsory Mathematics and Optional Mathematics.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in Average
- Minimum average score of 3.4 GPA in Science, Compulsory Mathematics and Additional Mathematics along with minimum score of 3.2 GPA in these subjects
- Minimum score of 2.0 GPA in other subjects
The SEE (latest) or an equivalent test administered by a recognized Board is required for candidates to be eligible for admission to the 10+2 program in Management.
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
- Minimum score of 2.8 GPA in English and Compulsory Mathematics.
- Minimum score of 2.0 GPA in other subjects.
For entrance to Class XI, only the most recent SEE or comparable results will be taken into account. Similar to this, candidates must meet the requirements for additional Xavier Academy courses. These requirements will be made public prior to the commencement of the admissions process.
Note: The qualifying requirements listed above may change from year to year. Before applying, the applicant should confirm this with the college administration.
Xavier Academy provides merit-based scholarships and other scholarships.
District topper merit
Xavier Academy provides scholarships from 100% to 25% to the district topper students.
Entrance exam merit
Xavier Academy offer scholarships from 100% to 25% to 3 students in each stream to entrance exam toppers.
Term Exam merit
Xavier Academy offer scholarships from 100% to 25% to 2 students including a girl in each stream to first term toppers.
Grade XI NEB exam scholarships
Xavier Academy offer scholarships from 100% to 25% to 2 students in each stream to NEB Grade XI exam toppers.
100% tuition waiver up to 3% of total Grade XI enrollment at the time of Grade XI admission (as recommended in writing by NEB)
100% tuition waiver to needy girl students
Bob and Jang Scholarship
Full or partial tuition and/or other fees waiver to financially weak girl students
Staff Ward Scholarship
100% tuition waiver and 50% discount in admission and annual fees to sons/daughters of full-time staff members of Xavier Academy.
25% to 50% tuition waiver to deserving and needy students. Those applying for financial aid must submit all necessary documents
Note: All students should maintain 60% in all term, HISSAN and NEB exams.