Established in 1996 in Bharatpur, Chitwan, Nepal Polytechnic Institute (NPI) is a first public limited company of its kind registered under Nepal Company Act 2021 B.S. and Nepal Industrial act 2049 BS.
The institute was established mainly to produce low to high level human resources in the area of natural resource management, engineering, environment, management and medicine within a single umbrella so that coordinate efforts could be made to produce quality human resources trained in different disciplines.
Its sister organization National College of Technical Sciences offers various TSLC programs. Its the largest technical institute in Nepal offering various courses with the affiliation of CTEVT and Purbanchal University (PU).
The institute offers several infrastructure and facilities so as to provide skill-based knowledge to the students in various disciplines like Engineering and Agriculture and Health Sciences. The institute own three different Campuses of its own.
- To produce skilled manpower who can actively work and participate in several developmental activities of the nation.
- To serve consulting service in various disciplines of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture and so on.
- To produce skilled manpower who can compete in the global scenario covering disciplines of Agriculture, Engineering, Medicine etc. and so on.
- To conduct a seminar, training programs, and consulting activities for the students.
- To provide a training facility for short and long-term.