Why to choose Cosmos?
- Diverse job prospect and career opportunities;
- Wide professional exposure;
- Internationally recognized degree;
- Strong academic foundation.
For Bachelor in Engineering Program
10 + 2 or Proficiency Certificate in Science (Physical or Biological group) or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
Candidates fulfilling the entry qualifications are required to pass a pre-admission test in order to be eligible for selection. The selection will be based on student’s performance in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination and in the pre-admission test.
There are three categories of scholarships available in Cosmos College.
- Full Scholarship: As per Pokhara University’s norms and standards.
- Limited Scholarships based on:
- Female/Dalit/Under privileged areas.
3. Semester wise performance based scholarships.*
*(If the students in concern obtain the same SGPA, the scholarship amount is shared.)
If a student is eligible for two or more kinds of scholarships in a semester, the student will received the one with a higher value as far as that semester is concerned.