This curriculum of diploma in electronics Engineering is of three years duration with six semesters based on the semester system. It is designed to produce middle level competent technical workforce equipped with knowledge and skills related to the specialization areas of communication, digital electronics, and medical equipment (electronics) under Electronics Engineering so as to meet the demand of such workforce in the country and to contribute in the national streamline of poverty reduction of this country of Nepal.
This curriculum has following objectives:
1. To produce middle level competent technical workforce/human resource (Technical and Supervisory staffs) in Electronics Engineering with specialization in the following areas;
· Digital electronics, and
· Medical equipment (electronics)
2. To prepare such technicians who are able to work in the local industrial settings of the country.
3. To prepare such technical workforce who will demonstrate positive attitude and respect for the profession and socio-cultural values.
4. To help meet the demand of such technical workforce for the industries of Nepal.
5. To reduce the dependence on employing such technicians from foreign countries.
Secured at least grade C in Compulsory Mathematics, and Compulsory Science and Grade D+ in English in School leaving Certificate (SLC) examination from recognized academic institution.
After the completion of this Diploma in Electronics Engineering course, a student will gain knowledge in basic electronics field and will gain knowledge in television broadcasting, FM and AM radio broadcasting, wireless mobile communication, telecommunication equipments and electrical equipment like transformer, solar energy system and computer.
Employment avenues exist in radio, television, telecommunication and airline. Self employment opportunities are also rapidly increasing in this field.
Diploma in Electronics Engineering Curriculum: CTEVT
|Semester and Courses||Semester and Courses|
Engineering Mathematics I
Engineering Physics I
Engineering Drawing I
Engineering Chemistry I
Workshop Technology I
Engineering Mathematics II
Engineering Physics II
Engineering Drawing II
Engineering Chemistry II
Workshop Technology II
Introducation to Computer
Electronics Device and Circuits I
Electronics Devices and Circuits II
Engineering Mathematics III
Electronic Fabrication Techniques
Network Filters and Transmission Lines
Priniciple of Communication Engineering
Electronics Device and Circuits III
Introduction to Microprocessors
Electronics Instruments and Measurement
Instrumentation and Control
Basic Medical Eletronics Troubleshooting
Maintenance of Eletronics Equipment
Imaging Technology and Equipment
Product Design and Development
Integrated Digital Electronics
Medical Electronic- I
Medical Electronic- II
Major Project (Industry based)