OFFERED PROGRAMS - Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Highly experienced and trained faculty team
- Well designed academic program to impart holistic education to broaden the technical, spiritual, physical and cultural dimensions
- Spacious class rooms with individual seating arrangements
- All laboratories equipped with ergonomically designed furniture and fitted with the latest instruments and equipment
- Wi-fi and unlimited access to Internet
- Library with latest books
- Computer Lab fully equipped with advanced multimedia and internet network
- Resourceful separate workshop for civil, architecture, electrical, electronics and computer engineering students
After completion of Secondary Education Examination (SEE) conducted by National Examination Board (NEB), the students are eligible to face entrance exam test which is conducted by CTEVT. The criteria for admission are based on merit of the entrance examination.
Various scholarship schemes are established in Kathmandu Institute of Technology (KIT) for the talented and deserving students including on the basis of score secured in entrance examination conducted by CTEVT, Semester Topper, Martyrs' Scholarship and Chairman inclusive scholarships.
- Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Established 2057 BS
- private Institution
- 01-5159255, 01-5159021