Our academic team is among the most seasoned, with nearly every member having more than ten years of experience in the field of engineering education.
Commitment to Excellence
Faculty and students work on some of the most significant educational projects and engineering research of our time in cutting-edge labs and research centers, fostering crucial research and technology transfer. The achievement of our professors and students demonstrates the College's dedication to excellence.
Training and Placement Unit
The specialized Training and Placement Unit at Sagarmatha makes certain that our graduates have the professional skills necessary to participate in the professional sector.
Our staff and faculty members are aware of the issues that young people today are facing, and they assist our students in focusing their energy to realize their goals. We do our best to provide the personal connection that strengthens our pupils and recognize that everyone of our students has unique ambitions that the developed world will recognize and value.
At least a million engineers graduate from every conceivable stream each year. But only a small number of them are able to apply their expertise to create a valuable thing—a fix for one of our issues. We thus ensure that each student studies only with the goal of resolving the current challenge. It may be something straightforward or something groundbreaking. But once more, this can't be used to compare two kids. Instead, the student must meet requirements that require them to take action to address a real-world issue.
Lectures, seminars, and private tutorials serve as the foundation for teaching and learning, with an emphasis on helping students acquire information and skills that they can use in the real world and develop the ability to discern what is right and wrong in terms of morality and professional ethics. We foster an atmosphere where every one of us may learn and have a positive impact on the world at large.
We have faith that by working together, we can both enhance our own lives and the world. Aside from academics, there are a lot of other things. The fundamental components, together with sports and leisure, are what make up the ideal recipe for an outstanding existence. Innovation and creativity are also important.
- Students who have passed the entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Engineering (IoE), T.U., can only apply for admission at Sagarmatha Engineering College. Students are selected strictly on a merit basis from amongst the applicants.
- To be eligible to appear in the IoE entrance exam, one must have secured a minimum of 45 % marks in +2 Science or A Level or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and two papers of Mathematics (200 Marks).
- One who has appeared in the final examination of +2 Science or equivalent can also apply.
- Foreign students are eligible for full-fee schemes only.
10 % of the total seats available in each program has been reserved for female students.
Candidates, who are successful in the IoE entrance examination, are to proceed as following:
- Collect the admission form available at Sagarmatha Engineering College.
- Fill and submit the form along with the necessary documents listed below:
- Original copy of IoE entrance exam score card
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Copy of mark sheet and character certificate (of SLC or equivalent)
- Copy of mark sheet and character certificate (of +2/ I.SC./ I.E. or equivalent)
- Original copy of migration certificate
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant
- One Passport size photograph each of parents and local guardian
- You should bring the original and get your copy attested at the time of submission by the admission officer/ college official.
- Candidates in the merit list published by the college are eligible for the admission.
- Note: Subsequent merit lists may be published upon availability of seats.
According to the policies of the Institute of Engineering, T. U., 10% of the Sagarmatha Engineering College students are given consideration for the scholarship.
In addition, Sagarmatha has a beautiful tradition of honoring and rewarding pupils that achieve in the classroom. This custom is known as the "Academic Excellence Award," and it is a twice-yearly program in which students from each faculty who place among the top three on university tests are recognized.
- Tribhuvan University
- Established 2010 AD
- private Institution
- 01-5427274, 01-5911274