Highlights of KU A Level
- Well experienced and dedicated full time faculties.
- Well equipped standard labs (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Computer) and classroom.
- Well facilitated multimedia room.
- One to one academic interaction and access between teacher and student.
- Coordinated and well managed clubs and prefect council activities to explore life skills.
- Time to time field trips, excursion, and education tour in relevant places.
- Well guided sports activities like, football, basketball, cricket, tennis, volleyball etc.
- Fudan University provides three Scholarships in Engineering & Medicine in each year.
- Wifi facilities in hostel and College.
- Reasonable fee structure.
- Well facilitated and well supervised boys and girls hostel.
Facilities in KUHS
The facilities for the students are of a high standard. The laboratories have recently been completely refurbished and the large classrooms ideally suited for just 25 students; the maximum number in any one class.
There are hostel facilities for boys and girls. Students usually share a room with another students. Experienced wardens supervise the hostels and support the students. There is internet provisions.
Subjects Offered: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, General Paper and English Language AS Level. All students take Mathematics and General Paper, or English Language AS Level. Students study five subjects. There are therefore two options available:
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Paper or English Language AS Level
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, General Paper or English Language AS Level
Scholarships at Fudan University, Shanghai, China after A Level
Fudan University is one of the top universities in China. KUHS has developed a strong and continuing link with this Prestigious University. Fudan University offers Three Full Scholarship in both engineering and
Medicine every year to the students of KUHS. However, additional places are also available for the students who can support themselves financially. Presently five students from KUHS are studying there.
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award
Our school has launched this award in 2010 A.D. and more than 70 students are already awarded the Bronze Award.
The award is a leading structured (non-formal education) youth development program, empowering all young students between age 14-25 to explore their full potential regardless of their location and circumstances. Each young person who takes part in the Award learns a skill, improves their physical well being, volunteers in their community and goes on an adventure. All participants are supported by a network of adult Award Leaders, Assessors, supervisors, and mentors.
This Award helps the students to get scholarship in the international universities too. Because 140 countries and more than 8 million youths are involved in this Award throughout the world.