- State of the art classrooms
- Barista Training Academy
- BHM Kitchen
- BHM Philosophy Restaurant
- Board Room
- House Keeping Practical Apartments
- International Culinary Arts Kitchen
- Library and Student Quite Room
- Specialty Restaurant
- Locker Room
- Faculties with excellent academic credentials
- Frequent visit of industry experts for lectured
- Friendly learning atmosphere
This four-year program is designed to emphasize the importance of Operational Management within the context of commercialism. Upon the completion of four years, the students receive a Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management from Queen Margaret University, UK.
BA-IHTM AND CULINARY PROGRAM ADMISSION
To be eligible for admission for a Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality and Tourism Management program, applicants need to meet following minimum requirements.
- Interested candidate must pass +2 with minimum 1.8 GPA and must have D+ in every subject.
- CBSE and Indian board can also apply for BHM and Culinary course but before must submit equivalency letter from Curriculum Development Department.
- A level pass student with 3.5 credit point can apply too.
- After that, student must sit for an entrance exam followed by 2 interview session.
- An entrance exam result strictly subject to college management decision.
- English language score
- Health Certificate
- Character Certificate
Applicants will be CONDITIONALLY ADMITTED based on their grade 11 or equivalent results, subject to them meeting all the minimum requirements. FINAL ADMISSION to the program will depend on the final Grade 12 results.
Students are expected to visit Silver Mountain School of Hotel Management for counseling which will enhance the ability of understanding the insight and prospects of studying BHM from our Certified Career Coach.
Students are requested to get an Application form for Admission from Silver Mountain itself. Students must complete the required details requested in form and submit at the school.
Students must submit their completed application form along with the testimonials including the mark sheets of SEE, 11th and 12th standard and citizenship to the admission department. Admission department will schedule the date & time for entrance examination and interviews and students will be informed accordingly.
Students who are accepted will be further guided for their admission and students who do not qualify should wait for the next intake.
No CMAT required
For Admission Enquiry-[email protected]
Silver Mountain School of Hotel Management recognizes and encourages genuine, deserving and passionate person to study with them. It provides scholarship on tuition fee on various categories and titles. It also provides scholarship on tuition fee on various categories and titles.
Silver Mountain School of Hotel Management follows the norms of scholarship as per the directorate of higher education (International Affiliation) of Ministry of Education.
- Queen Margaret University (UK)
- Established 2002 A.D.
- private Institution
- 01-4415038 | 01-4444086
- [email protected]
- Basudevapur, Bhujhai Ward no 19, Nepalgunj