Bachelor’s Degree in International Hospitability & Tourism Management is four year programme is designed to emphasis the importance of Operational Management within the context of commercial realism.
Upon the completion of four years,student receives a Bachelor Degree in International Hospitability and Tourism Management from Queen Margaret University, UK.
Upon successful completion, graduates will receive BA in International Hospitality & Tourism Management (BA-IHTM) Degree from Queen Margaret University, UK.
Silver Mountain is the First Hotel Management School to receive the license from the Ministry of Education and Sports, Nepal to run and award the four years bachelor’s degree in international hospitality & Tourism Management from Queen Margaret University, UK. SMSH's programs are equivalent and approved by the Curriculum Development Centre of Tribhuwan University (T.U), Nepal.
The candidates applying for BHM must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any academic stream with good command of English. Candidate must submit the copies of:
- Certificates and Testimonials of Examination.
- Equivalent and Character Certificates
- Six recent PP Size Photographs.
- A copy of Citizenship or Passport.
- 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheets
- 12th transcript
- Migration and provisional certificate
- Health Assurance (Medical Report)
- Medical certificate – HIV, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis & Blood Group
BA in International Hospitality and Tourism Management Program Content includes:
- Hospitality today: An Introduction
- Food & Beverage Service
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing
- Managing Front Office
- Managing Hospitality Human resource
- Sustainable Tourism
- Hospitality Accounting
- Training & Development in the Hospitality Industry
- Food & Beverage management Studies
- Hotel Engineering
- Housekeeping Management
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- In- house Practical (Front office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Service and Food production)
- Knowledge of Wine, Bar and Food
- Business Communication
- Tourism Principles & Practical
- Strategic management
- Event Management
- Principle of Management
- Sustainable Hospitality Management Enterprises
- Tourism & Developing Countries
- Contemporary Food & Drink
- New Enterprise Creation
- Culinary Management
- English language
- French Language
- Food and Beverage Safety and Sanitation (servsafe)
- Business Research methods
- FBM-Feasibility-Department & Hotel Projects
- Practical (Front office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Service and Food production)
- Personality Development
- Career planning and personality development
- In house supervision practical in Front office, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage service, Food Production
- 2 Internships- 6 months each (5th and 8th semester) in a four/ five star properties in Nepal or abroad
- 1st Semester Theory/Practical
- 2nd Semester Theory/Practical
- 3rd Semester Theory/Practical
- 4th Semester Theory/Practical
- 5th Semester Internship in Nepal and Abroad
- 6th Semester Supervision and Specialization
- 7th Semester Management and Specialization
- 8th Semester Internship/Job with Final Report
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 results