Higher Diploma in International Culinary Arts is a pathway program leading to a four year bachelor's degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management. The course is specially designed for students who want to specialize in food production. Students who have completed 12th class with 50% aggregate are eligible to apply for DICA program. It is a three year program with six semesters, where four semesters will be conducted at Silver Mountain’s state of the art facilities at Lainchour. For the remaining two semesters (third and sixth), students conduct their internship at luxury hotels in Nepal or internationally. After the completion of sixth semester, the students have the following options:
- Look for employment opportunities or,
- Continue to Bachelor degree of QMU at Silver Mountain School of Hotel Management.
- State of art kitchen and facilities, with courses taught by industry experts;
- 100% Internship Placement in Nepal or internationally (without any extra costs);
- International diploma for economic value.
Students who have completed 12th class with 50% aggregate are eligible to apply for DICA program.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 results